I ran across this TED Talk by accident, but couldn’t resist sharing it. Amy Cudy discusses how our body language not only shapes how others see us, but also who we actually are and can become.
The idea of “fake it til you become it” pretty much embodies my literal approach to life since I entered college. The themes of her talk are incredibly awesome. Take some time to watch this and discover how you can gradually become more like the person you may wish you could be.
- Non-verbal expressions of power and dominance
- Women vs. Men in these types of expressions
- Cortisol & Testosterone Response
- Power Posing (a personal favorite practice)
- The concept “fake it til you become it”